Hubba™ Tour 2
Specifically designed to meet the needs of cycle touring adventurers, the Hubba Tour 2 tent offers increased space for more storage and greater comfort—two things that make all the difference when you’ve been in the saddle for weeks on end. The tent’s exoskeleton frame sets up fast, and because the tent body is attached to the rainfly, the interior stays dry during setup in foul weather. The large hooped vestibule offers a protected area for changing wet clothes or prepping and storing gear. And the vestibule’s mesh door keeps the bugs at bay so you can enjoy the view.
- Dry Setup: Exoskeleton frame and unified rainfly and body keep the tent body dry during setup in bad weather.
- Added Space: Added length and width accommodate two riders in bulky jackets, and the hooped vestibule offers a large dry, protected area.
- Bug Protection: The mesh vestibule door maintains a bug-free zone for ride preparations.
- Internal Organization: Multiple large pockets hold jackets and cycling gear, while a gear loft stores smaller items.
- Inner & Flysheet weighs: 1752 g
- Poles weigh: 720 g
- Total weight: 2472 g
- Pegs x17 weighs: 160 g
- Floor & Vestibule area: 2.97 + 2.32 sq m (32 + 25 sq ft)
- Livable volume: 1274 + 1592 L (45 + 54 cu ft)
- Interior peak height: 96cm (38in)
- Poles: 2 x 7000 Aluminium Series
- Fabrics: Flysheet - 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone, Inner Tent - 20D ripstop nylon, Floor - 30D ripstop nylon 10,000mm (HH) Durashield polyurethane & silicone