Hubba™ Tour 1
The Hubba Tour 1 cycle touring tent was specifically designed to meet the needs of riders headed out onto the backroads of bicycle touring adventures. The extended vestibule creates a spacious shelter for added storage and greater comfort on week- to year-long tours. The tent sets up quickly thanks to its exoskeleton fame, and because the tent body is attached to the rainfly, the interior stays dry during setup in foul weather. The floor’s added length and width offers room to move around in several layers of gear, and the mesh door on the vestibule provides a bug-free area to prepare for the day’s ride.
- Dry Setup: Exoskeleton frame and unified rainfly and body keep the tent body dry during setup in bad weather.
- Added Space: Added length and width accommodate riders in bulky jackets, and the hooped vestibule offers a large dry, protected area.
- Bug Protection: The mesh vestibule door maintains a bug-free zone for ride preparations.
- Internal Organization: Multiple large pockets hold jackets and cycling gear, while a gear loft stores smaller items.
- Flysheet & inner weighs: 1398 g
- Poles weigh: 628 g
- Total weight: 2026 g
- Pegs x18 weigh: 172 g
- Floor & Vestibule area: 1.95 + 2.32 sq m (21 + 25 sq ft)
- Livable volume: 765 + 1592 L (21 + 54 cu ft)
- Interior peak height: 96cm (38in)
- Poles 2 x 7000 Aluminium series
- Fabric: Flysheet - 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield polyurethane & silicone, Inner Tent - 20D ripstop nylon, Floor - 30D ripstop nylon 10,000mm (HH) Durashield oplyurethane & DWR