Designed to support a wide range of adventures, from backpacking to climbing to kayaking, the FreeLite™ 3 tent delivers full-featured comfort for three in an ultralight, highly packable design. The unified freestanding frame sets up quickly, which is what you want after a long day of hiking alpine meadows in Glacier National Park, or bouldering with friends in Joshua Tree. The ventilating micromesh canopy and waterproof rainfly offer protection for all kinds of weather, and the large doors provide easy access to an interior that provides room for three, or generous space for two.
- Ultralight: the lightest freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Also Included: 4 guy cords, 4 aluminum cord adjusters
- Capacity: 3
- Number of Stakes: 10 MSR Needle
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ footprint: 1060 g
- Minimum Weight: 1470 g
- Packed Weight: 1640 g
- Floor Area: 3.67 m2
- Vestibule Area: 1.62 m2
- Tent Volume: 1330 liters
- Number of Poles: 1 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height :1 cm
- Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ristop 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 410 liters
- Country of Origin: Imported