Designed to lighten your pack load on multiday and weekend backcountry trips, the FreeLite 2 saves you time and energy to pursue your outdoor activities. Whether you’re planning to pedal the Kokopelli Trail or climb a favorite route on an overnight backpacking trip, this ultralight, fully-featured double-wall tent lets you to perform at your highest level. Its unified freestanding frame sets up quickly and offers a roomy interior, lots of ventilation and two large doors for easy access—all the comfort, without all the weight.
- Ultralight: the lightest freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Also Included: 4 guy cords, 4 aluminum cord adjusters
- Capacity: 2
- Number of Stakes: 10 MSR Needle
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ footprint: 900 g
- Minimum Weight: 1080 g
- Packed Weight: 1250 g
- Floor Area: 2.7 m2
- Vestibule Area:1.62 m2
- Tent Volume: 850 liters
- Number of Poles: 1 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height: 0.91 cm
- Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors: 2
- Freestanding: yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ristop 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 410 liters
- Country of Origin: Imported