Designed for backpackers and adventurers who want to make the most of their time outdoors, the FreeLite™ 1 offers the comfort of a backpacking tent in an ultralight design that won’t weigh you down or take up much room in your pack. With its unified freestanding frame, it sets up quickly to offer soloists plenty of headroom—great for sitting up and planning the next day’s adventure, whether it’s hiking the Tahoe Rim Trail, mountain biking the Flume Trail, or sport climbing on the South shore. The ventilating micromesh canopy and large, easy-access door are just a few of this liberating tent’s livable features that make you feel free to tackle it all.
- Ultralight: the lightest freestanding, double-wall solo tent provides full protection without a big weight penalty.
- Easy Access: Large door offers access to spacious interior for comfort and convenience on longer backcountry trips.
- Ventilation: Micromesh canopy offers maximum ventilation, moisture control and bug-free protection.
- Also Included: 4 guy cords, 4 aluminum cord adjusters
- Capacity: 1
- Number of Stakes: 9 MSR Needle
- Fast & Light® Weight w/ footprint: 740 g
- Minimum Weight: 840 g
- Packed Weight: 1000 g
- Floor Area: 1.67 m2
- Vestibule Area: 0.83 m2
- Tent Volume: 651 liters
- Number of Poles: 1 Aluminum 7000 Series
- Interior Peak Height: 0.91 cm
- Packed Size: 46 x 15 cm
- Number of Doors: 1
- Freestanding: yes
- Rainfly Fabric: 15D Nylon Ristop 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & silicone
- Mesh Type: 10D polyester micro-mesh
- Floor Fabric: 15D Ripstop Nylon 1200mm Durashield™ polyurethane & DWR
- Vestibule Volume: 198 liters
- Country of Origin: Imported