Incredilite is a slim-fit down jacket designed for use during stops, while camping as well as other non-intensive activities, when we need a source of enhanced thermal insulation. It can be worn as an outer garment or as an intermediate layer. It is made from light and wind-resistant Pertex Quantum® fabric with a weight factor of 35 g/m². The proven 6 cm wide down chambers are filled with Polish goose down with a fill power of 850 cuin. The hood is also large enough to fit over a climbing helmet. The combination of light weight (325 g for size M) and compact design makes it an extremely versatile piece of gear, just as useful in a harsh mountain winter as during a cold evening in early summer while camping in the woods. With warmth often the most important factor when outdoors, the Incredilite jacket can easily determine our comfort.
The jacket has been designed in cooperation with users from the outdoor.org.pl community.
- Fabric: Pertex Quantum, 35 g/m²
- Filling: Polish goose down, 850 cuin
- Construction: Stitched through
- YKK zip with two self-locking sliders
- 2 zipped handwarmer pockets
- 1 zipped internal pocket
- Regulated hood with elastic draw cord, big enough to fit a helmet inside
- Elasitcated cuffs
- High collar
- Can be packed in the internal pocket
- Total weight (size M): 325 g
- Down weight (size M): 115 g
- Stuffsack’s dimensions (height/diameter): 16/13 cm
- Stuffsack’s volume: 2,1 l