NEW FOR 2015: SELF-INFLATING CONVENIENCE MEETS AIR MATTRESS COMFORT TO CREATE THE BEST NEW THING IN CAMP MATTRESSES.
Air mattress fans rave about ultralight compactness, while self-inflating mattress fans hold fast to stable comfort and convenience. Well, what if you could have both?
Enter the all new EvoLite mattress. Its patent-pending AirFrame™ construction combines the ultralight, high-loft comfort and compactness of an air mattress, with the convenience and stabilized comfort and support of self-inflation, creating the next big leap in camp comfort innovation. 2-inches (5 cm) of loft deliver bump-swallowing comfort while our exclusive Atmos™ Foam beams add stability, support and excellent self-inflation performance, leaving just a few breaths to top it to your desired firmness. And of course, it’s ultralight and compact enough to keep it squarely in the realm of those looking to move with a minimum through the backcountry. Stuffsack included.
- 5 cm of Loft and Comfort: No other ultralight self-inflating mattress provides this amount of comfort.
- Ultralight, AirFrame™ Construction: Alternating foam and air channels allow us to drastically reduce weight and packed size while amplifying loft.
- Supportive Atmos™ Foam: Our exclusive Atmos foam is poured in an atmospherically-controlled chamber, allowing us precision control over uniformity and loft. The result is the lightest and most compressible foam on the market.
- Self-Inflating Convenience: Excellent self-inflation allows just a few breaths to top off the mattress for optimal firmness.
- Weight: 700 g
- R-Value: 2.1
- Width: 63 cm
- Length: 196 cm
- Thickness: 5 cm
- Pack size: 24 x 14 cm
- Top fabric type: 30d mini Rip Polyester
- Bottom fabric type: 30d mini Rip Polyester